Saturday, October 25, 2008

We're Not Dead...

No, we're not dead, and I didn't give up blogging...we just broke our camera. And can't agree on what to do about buying a new one. I want a spiffy expensive one. Shane wants a cheap ebay one. Either way, the budget line labeled "New Digital Camera" is conspicuously at $0. So here we sit, day after day, cute kids in footie pjs after cute kids in piles of leaves, and yet no camera. Halloween is less than a week away, and mark my words we WILL have a camera before that, if it has to be a good old fashioned disposable one (how do you know if you got a good pic with a film camera anyway?? do you just take lots and hope??). But until then, I find it very difficult to blog without pics. So for those of you who enjoy my blog, pray that the digital camera deadlock comes to the end so I can get back to showing off two of the cutest boys in the world!!

No comments: