The boys have had fun, not only with
the Christmas Festivities lately, but also they've gotten to do gymnastics a few times and they just love it!! Today was Bennett's good friend Ike's 4th birthday party at Alicia's sisters' gym. It's always so fun there and it was even better this time because Noah was able to do so many things on his own and thought it was great! I absolutely love this first picture of him...He wanted to be a big kid during the "cake time" so he sat in a regular chair. You could only really see him from the chin up which was adorable. But the funniest is the face he's making. Because he's on this new wheat-free, dairy-free diet (and sleeping beautifully for a change, by the way) I really didn't want him to have cake, cookies, etc. at the party. So I packed him a cut up pear and some granola. Is this face perfect for the kid eating pears, granola & water while the other kids are having blue-iced birthday cake, sprinkle-covered sugar cookies, cheese puffs & capri suns??!! By the way, he was the last one still eating at the table, polishing off the whole pear & bag of granola. What a trooper! Love that boy!

Bennett wearing the space mask and enjoying the cake, cookies, etc.

Don't know why he posed for me, but isn't he cute!!

I'm loving that this is how most of my pictures turned out. If I was more camera savy, I'd know how to have my camera not do that but since I'm not, I got to capture what it was really like - constant, fast motion!

Also, on Friday we went to
Kids Gym in Vestavia for a pay to play day. Bennett used to take classes there last spring and loved it so much. He asks to go all the time and we had some free time Friday so we went. My friend Elizabeth Carver and her kids Cate & Emory met us there and the kids all had a great time!
Noah's great "I'm having a blast!" expression!
Bennett & Cate working on their flips!

He did it!
Cate got good at it too!

Precious Emory!
1 comment:
I am so glad that he is liking the gym. I love Noah's face!
Post a Comment