I am so glad you had a great Christmas too! Please lets catch up soon. Also, I hope you do not mind I stole you slide idea for my blog too! It was much easier to post all the pictures for the family to see.
Kristin, the boys are so cute!!! Robyn and Charles think that Wells sometimes looks like Bennett. Thanks for the tip that it could be a food allergy or something like that. That is a good possibility, we are just praying he isn't. Boot camp is showing some good progress!! Love ya! Dana
I am a daughter of Christ, wife of Shane, homeschooling mom of Bennett and Noah who has developed a love for the forgotten in our community and is looking forward to the foster parenting journey ahead of us!
2 comments:
I am so glad you had a great Christmas too! Please lets catch up soon. Also, I hope you do not mind I stole you slide idea for my blog too! It was much easier to post all the pictures for the family to see.
Kristin, the boys are so cute!!! Robyn and Charles think that Wells sometimes looks like Bennett. Thanks for the tip that it could be a food allergy or something like that. That is a good possibility, we are just praying he isn't. Boot camp is showing some good progress!! Love ya! Dana
Post a Comment