Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day in March & Catch All Post

I haven't been too good at blogging lately. Since I started couponing obsessively following a "Centsible Shopper" seminar at our church, I don't have as much free time on the internet. So I'm working on saving big bucks at the grocery but haven't kept up online with what all we've been doing. So in addition to the previous post about Bennett's birthday, I'm doing this one tonight while Shane is out of town. This one will be lots of random pictures from the past several weeks. Hopefully I'll get better about blogging but no promises.
Let's go in reverse order...

We went to Camp Winnataska on Sunday afternoon after the snow cleared for Shane's dad's 67th birthday party. It was super cold but the kids had fun and it was good to celebrate with the family & friends.

Granddaddy, Bennett & Noah


The waterfall was rushing and it was beautiful with the sun shining on it


Bennett on the bridge

Noah checking out the water...

...And the mud - he did a total face plant!

Now onto the snow - we weren't out for long but had fun in it for a little while and watching it out the window for a long time.

On the sled that's been hanging in our laundry room since we moved in. Yea! We finally got to use it for more than a place to hang wet clothes from!


Noah getting ready to go out - so funny in the layers

The winter wonderland

Pickle checking out the snow

Bennett trying on his new elbow & knee pads, which he wore under his snow clothes - do I have a cautious child??!!

Noah looking at Bennett decked out in the safety gear like he's crazy
Once again, Bennett being cautious. He's wearing the helmet while watching TV. Okay, maybe he's not cautious - he just likes to "dress up". Maybe we need to invest in some good costumes so he doesn't have to always wear his bike safety gear!

Bennett got a Cars movie "grooming kit" for his birthday and insisted we try out everything on Noah first. Here's Noah after the hair gel. Bennett tells me everyday that Noah needs more gel because he has crazy hair! Noah with his black eye.

Noah looking for horses at Grammie & Papa's
Bennett at his Valentine's Day party at school
Bennett & friends at the party
Noah at Bennett's Valentine's Day party

This has been really fun for me to look back on what we've been doing the past several weeks. Now I remember why I like blogging. Sorry if it got boring with so many pictures in one post. I'm just glad to get them on here!

No comments: