
For those of you who haven't heard, I've officially opened the doors (figuratively at least) on my new business called Sweet Petits. I bake goodies that are the equivalent of a petit four but are much more delicious and different in other ways as well. They are good for baby, hostess, teacher or client gifts, showers, weddings and many other things. They are ordered by the dozen and we have 9 flavors. Check out our new website at www.sweetpetits.com for more info. I'm really excited because these are fun to make and they fulfill my dream of many years of baking or catering as a business. I'm really looking forward to working on this and seeing where it goes in the future. Following are just a few pictures of the petits, just to give you more of an idea of what they're all about. But, of course, you have to taste one to truly appreciate the glory of a Sweet Petit!!
Oreo, Strawberry & Birthday Cake Petits





1 comment:
Looks great Kristin! I have heard that they are wonderful and I can't wait to try them myself. Which flavor is your favorite? Do you think you could make a cheesecake one??? Yum!!
Post a Comment