The Bible in 90 Days is kicking off another online reading group, starting July 5. I know I've posted a few times about this but I feel like it's worth mentioning another time. By reading the Bible in such a short period of time, you will really get the feeling you are reading a novel. The stories will take on new meaning and feeling and the connections of the old and new testaments will be much more obvious and beautiful. Plus, there's not the endless feeling that is often there with a one year or more plan. By the time you feel like giving up, you're halfway through and it seems pretty easy to keep going. I don't want to diminish the commitment that this is - it takes 30 minutes to one hour of reading everyday. You must find something you're willing to give up each day whether sleep, tv, your usual lunch break activities, etc. But isn't it worth it? If you have never read the entire Bible before or just want to do it with an amazing, fresh perspective, this is the time for you!
To join it, go to www.momstoolbox.com and sign up. There's a section on the right where you can sign up. By doing that, you will be assigned a person to encourage and pray for you throughout the process. Also, there will be weekly meetings on twitter to have discussions about the week's readings and just to be encouraged to keep going. Also, Mom's Toolbox's Amy does devotions related to the reading most days on her blog.
If you start and complete this program, I promise you won't be sorry! Join me and hundreds of others as we read the entire Bible in 90 days!! Let me know if you think you want to do it. I'll be glad to answer any questions and would love to pray for you!
1 day ago





4 comments:
I just got the Bible in 90 days. I am going to try to do it and look forward to accomplishing a goal!
Just stopping by to say Hi! I'm a fellow mentor for the B90Days and am checking out everybody's blogs! Looking forward to seeing you around the challenge! By the way- your kiddos are adorable!
Hi! I'm a b90days mentor stopping by to say hello.
Hi Kristen! I'm Cassandra, one of the other mentors. I just wanted to swing by and say hi. Hi! :)
Your boys are really cute. I love that black and white photo!
Post a Comment