Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swim Team

I never thought I'd have a 5 year old on the swim team but Bennett did great this year! To think that at the start of last summer he wouldn't get in the pool without floaties on and now he is swimming the length of the pool is quite amazing to me. Not to mention that he has a nearly perfect dive mastered. In fact, a good enough dive that I may encourage him to switch to the dive team next year. We didn't "win" any races, but I'm pretty sure that's not the point of the guppies swim team. Bennett got to be on his first team ever, he practiced faithfully through the summer and he did his best in each meet. We're very proud of him!!

Before the first meet!

Can you see his little head poking out of the water?!

Ready for another big meet!
Just a little regular pool fun!

No comments: