Today was just one of those days with Noah where everything he did, I wanted to post to my facebook status. But definitely the type of things you think you'll remember later but then again with a memory like mine, I may not remember tomorrow. I'll spare you the several crazy potty stories of the day and just skip right to the cute stuff.
First, I decided to blow off the driveway after Shane cut the grass this morning but first Noah wanted a turn. He was actually really good at it and blew off most of the driveway. I need to take a picture because he is hilarious with his little self and the huge blower. About halfway through, he needed a quick break so he turned it off, set it down, looked at me and said "Don't even think about touching it!" Don't worry Noah, I'll let you do all the work if you want!! How great - he did a big job for me today and loved it!! Hopefully a sign of times to come!
Then we went to his first Kindermusik class this morning and he had a ball!! His favorite part is dancing he said! We don't know any of the kids in the class but at the end of class he told me he wanted me to go with him to say good bye to this one particular girl, Francesca. Later when I asked him why he wanted to say bye to her, he said "She's cute!" Oh my, he's only 2...I mean turning 3 next week, but still!!
We're having a little party for him this weekend at my Mom's since he loves horses so much. It should be a fun day! I'll post pictures early next week!
1 day ago





1 comment:
too funny!!! he's sounding like such a ham :) love it!
Post a Comment