How has 3 years past already? I can't tell you where the time has gone but I can tell you that my baby is growing up. Even in the last few weeks, I've noticed a difference in Noah. He's beginning to see that he doesn't have to throw a fit about everything but rather we can just talk about it. He is more patient with Bennett and willing to ask for things rather than just grab or hit. Noah is still the same personality for sure though - he's all in! He's passionate, loving and precious in every way. He's given us a run for the money this past year but I'm taking comfort in the fact that we survived. And now he is so big, happily going to school each week, making friends at his kindermusik class, playing in the neighborhood with kids of all ages and loving all kinds of sports. It's hard to see him grow up but great to see at the same time. We love that Noah!!
We had a fun party over the weekend to celebrate the birthday. It was a great day with family at the farm doing what Noah loves best - riding horses. The kids took turns riding Stormie and playing in the yard. It was one of Noah's favorite days for sure!





1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you are enjoying the character traits. Such cute boys you have. It's so important, especially, to train little godly men!
Love that birthday cake, oh my!!
Post a Comment