Friday, September 3, 2010

Preschool Boy

My little boy is now a big boy. He's been so proud to tell everyone how excited he is about starting preschool. I had my fears that his usual separation anxiety would kick in and he'd cry and fuss about going. But, turns out, he took on the big boy roll even better than I'd hoped. In fact, couldn't he have even shed a quick tear just for mommy's sake?? But instead, he just strapped on that backpack, hopped out of the car and walked in without even turning back! He's had great days so far and seems to really love it. Because he has a variety of ages in his 2 year old class (several like him about to turn 3 and several he calls "the babies" who have just turned 2), he is able to play with the bigger kids and take care of the littler ones. His teachers call him the "little man". I'm proud of my Noah and can't believe how quickly time has passed.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so precious! I know that feeling of watching one go inside fully prepared- so thankful but a little heartbreaking too. Glad they are so happy!
susan