Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Noah's Contest


Okay, so we've entered Noah in this Most Loveable Baby contest from CBS 42 & Portico magazine. His huge squeezable cheeks stop traffic just about anywhere we take him. People just can't get enough of his cheeks and fat rolls. So we figured he's loveable enough - let's enter him. And it is just consuming me, I can't quit voting for him. It's just so silly because there are so many babies in this that I know he'll never win. But I just vote & vote. Anyway, it's fun to do. And maybe it will get any showbiz desires for our children out of our system really early!!

Even so, if you want to vote for him, it's at http://www.cbs42babycontest.com/index.php and you can vote until July 16. Maybe you'll become obsessed with this contest too!! This is the picture to look for of Noah.

No comments: