
Well, today Bennett & I both had our first experience with live car racing. We got tickets from Papa who went with us today to the Barber Motorsports Park for Mustang & Porsche races. We got great seats on the grass right beside the track at the fastest point. It was amazing how mesmerized Bennett was by the races. He loves Cars movie & watches it all the time. So all the cars were either Lightening, Chick, the King, etc from the movie. It was hot but a snow cone helped alot with that. We didn't take the camera with us so we took a pic at home with the ticket and his new favorite toy - Wingo from Cars movie. I actually had a pretty good time too. Patrick Dempsy was racing there, of course you can't really see him while he's racing but I watched closely as his car went round & round. Wish I could have met him but I was even glad to just see his car race. I may have to get into this car racing thing! What a great day!
1 comment:
Love the post. I hate that you did not get to see "McDreamy:-)"q
Post a Comment