Noah has been quite a little character lately, so I just had to share...
First of all, he found Bennett's Bob the Builder tool belt. Hilariously, it fits him a little snug while it sometimes falls off Bennett. You push a button and it sings to you. He wore it for an hour or two and seems to love it!


If you look close, you can see the big bruise across Noah's forehead in between his eyes. He survived being pushed off the neighbor's porch swing onto his face by Bennett (not Bennett's finest hour) with no scratches. But while he waited for me to unlock the front door a little later, he managed to fall and land with his face on the edge of the watering can, resulting in this pitiful looking injury. Walking is bringing about all new opportunities for bumps & bruises.

So, he's loved my cell phone for months now and knows how to play his favorite song on it (How to Save A Life by The Fray). But he's recently found the home phone, which he can easily dial & turn on & off. He holds it on his shoulder and walks around talking on & on. Shane says he's doing a good job imitating me!


With all the walking, we had to finally start wearing shoes. I finally got some size wide shoes that go on his feet pretty well. Yes, fat feet...imagine that. Socks are a little challenging too, they seem to cut off the circulation around his ankles. I wonder if they make those in a size wide too?! Anyway, I love these little red Keds. So cute. And since one of his favorite words is "shoes", we've been having fun getting used to them this last week. Hard to get a picture of though because they're always in motion!

Well, maybe not ALL about Noah. Just an example of why Noah got all the photos this blog. I get quite a few of Bennett that look like this one. The joys of trying to photograph a 3 year old boy. We love him anyway.
He was funny again tonight. On the way home from night church Shane was trying to tell him about how he needed to get ready for bed quickly since it was already past bedtime. He decided he wanted to wear his bike helmet to bed (a big assortment of toys make it into his bed each night). Anyway, Shane told him it was fine to take his helmet but because they were in a hurry, he'd have to "throw it on". Bennett says, "No, I can't throw it on, I might miss my head." Always the logical boy. He keeps us laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment