So I've been sewing alot lately, mostly for the boys' fall & winter wardrobes! It's been lots of fun, making matching outfits and just picking out things I think are cute. My friend Molly Stone does appliques and monograms from her business Shrimp & Grits Boutique. She's doing some of the finishing work but I've done the sewing. These are the ones that are totally done
so far...
These are navy gingham outfits that the boys will wear this weekend for Noah's little family birthday party. Unfortunately, when I began them many weeks ago, I had visions of the weather cooling off before Noah's birthday. They may be hot in pants but at least they'll be cute, right!
These are just little fall outfits that I hope they'll not look funny wearing even through the winter. I love how the leaf applique turned out!!

The patterns, for anyone who cares (Rachel, maybe) are Children's Corner Jeffrey for the Jon Jon Longall, Simplicity 5284 for Bennett's pants (Size 3-8, B's are Size 3) and Simplicity 5316 for Noah's pants (Size up to 18 months, N's are 18 mo.). Check out Molly's blog for the info about the appliques and monograms
http://shrimpandgritsboutique.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
you are too cute! Thanks for the shout out and your business! I'm really enjoying doing the appliques, etc. And I got some new apps too today! They're on the blog.
They look great! I can't wait until I have time on my hands again so I can start sewing some more. Thanks for the pattern info.
Love the outfits!!!!
Post a Comment