The photos can be anything to do with food - kids with food, animals with food, you with food - whatever you can dream up. Just have fun! If you would like information about the contest, click here.
This is a funny one of Noah, it's actually pretty easy to get pictures of him with food since he would prefer to eat 24/7 but this one was especially cute & messy. Enjoy!
P.S. No voting necessary unless he's chosen as a finalist. I'll certainly let you know if that happens!!





4 comments:
Cute! I almost did this contest too but I guess little girls just don't make alot of mess when they eat. I couldn't find any pictures!!
Simply Adorable!! Good luck with the contest. :o)
Great shot - Thanks for your entry!
Oh my goodness! That picture should win for sure:) Trevor was and is such a neat eater that I don't have many messy ones of him and Taylor is messier but not much:) Let us know if you win:)
Post a Comment