Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back!

Yea!! Blogging is back! We've had so many fun things going on and I've really wanted to share but camera dilemmas have held me back. But thanks to an old fashioned disposable camera (haven't had "film" to develop in a long time!) and a number of pictures from my mom's camera, we recorded many of the events that occurred in October, Halloween especially, of course. And you'll be happy to know, our brand new camera arrived in the mail today. I was so excited to get it charged up and start using it today until I found that the plug attached to the battery charger is a crazy European plug that won't plug in here without an adapter. Not only that, but the instruction manual that Shane & I had each vowed to read cover to cover so we could properly operate our camera for once, came in a number of languages, none of which is English. We might could have forseen these problems considering we decided on this model when Shane enjoyed the pictures taken on this exact camera by his German friend Dirk during his visit last week. But because the entire Ebay ad was in English and the camera was sent from Florida, we were under the false impression that it would be a camera created for those of us in the USA. So we're still working on those problems. But hopefully we're close to returning to the 21st century & the so taken for granted digital camera age. Anyway, following are several posts & pictures of the fam over the past several weeks.
Okay, having trouble with the blogging website so more new posts to come soon, as soon as I resolve these technical difficulties (will these never end for me?!)

No comments: