This was supposed to be pictures from the fall but for now I can't figure out how to get the pictures from the disposable camera that I had Wolf Camera put on cd onto the blog. I keep getting errors. So for now, here are the descriptions that I had already typed before I knew I'd have this trouble. Maybe I'll figure it out soon - any suggestions??
Here are some pictures from the zoo last week. Noah's napping is all crazy right now as we try (mostly unsuccessfully) to give up the morning nap. So the other day when Bennett was in school, I just couldn't keep Noah awake and he slept from 11 to 1. So since there was going to be no afternoon napping after that, when we picked up Bennett, we just went straight to the zoo. It was a beautiful, warm day and from 2-4 it was all but deserted at the zoo. We got to go see most all the animals (although it was nap time for many of them) and because there was no crowd, Noah got to get out and walk some of the way too. It was a great afternoon.
Here are the boys in the fall outfits I made for them (see my post since these pics didn't work -Sewing Projects). I think they turned out really cute & they're comfortable for them. We'll keep wearing them throughout the fall and maybe even in the winter, if Noah's belly doesn't poke out of the shirt any further than it already does. It's so hard to get the right size for my big boy! Anyway, these pics turned out so cute of both of them!
Here we are getting ready to go to school. It was such a pretty day the kids didn't want to get in the car and go. So I let them play a little and we were just a few minutes late.
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment