Well, another post about me rather than the kids. I guess it's good, since not too much is going on with the kids & me besides playing around the house and wishing for warmer weather.
I was tagged with a "Your Blog is Fabulous Award" by my friend Cathy and it comes with this cute little picture. But I'm obviously not as computer savy as I think I am because I don't know how to post it. So anyway, along with this award comes the idea that you list your 5 addictions. Here goes...
1. TV in general, but mostly shows on my DVR
2. Cookie dough (Toll House ready made, I just grab one (or two or three) out of the fridge everyday)
3. Podcasts, resulting in exercise because that's the only way I get to listen to them
4. Facebook, blogs, email, basically time on the computer
5. Time with my boys
And let me note, a few weeks ago it would have been Coke but I have pretty much kicked the habit since the first of the year. As long as my kids give me a decent night sleep, I should be able to stick with this one!
Do you know enough about me yet??? Back to stories about Bennett & Noah soon!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment