Life has been much less eventful since the holidays. After all of the parties, house guests, get togethers and family time, we were all ready to chill out. And since it's been cold out, we've been stuck inside playing alot. This can bring out several different things in my house - little boy wrestling, numerous time-outs for throwing, jumping, hitting, etc. as a result of being cooped up, and silly playing after normal play with toys gets old. So here are some of our random pics of the play we've done for the last week or 2.
We got a big tin of popcorn for Christmas, the one with 3 different kinds. Not something I would normally give my kids, but when I pulled it out, they both got perfectly quiet and sat still eating while I took down the Christmas decorations. I'm actually kind of sad it's gone now...I don't get that kind of peace & quiet very often!
Bennett wanted to know what everyone's favorite was - his was cheese, Noah's was butter and mine was "sweet" or carmel.
...and this was the result. Don't know if you can see but his clothes had popcorn stuck all over them. It looked like I had glued them on. That boy gets into his food!!
Row, row, row your boat...the stuffed animal basket became a boat for a while!
They would hug, then push each other away...typical!

My little batman!
Climbing up, then diving off the couch! Whatever gets out the energy!
Noah after church...he loves shoes and insisted I put his shoes back on after nap. He stayed like that all afternoon.
Could you just eat those legs up!!





1 comment:
hahahha i was just thinking that about his little legs :o) they are so precious!
Post a Comment